Search

Sunday, January 22, 2012

4 Bunking

Hey guys I hope this topic suits to the student... As we are very familiar to this word bunking.
So I wanna know who is going to bunk the clg on 24th Jan 2012, Tuesday.
Everyone enjoys their time by bunking the clg and some guys nowadays start bunking their schools too.
But this time I hope no one from our college is gonna bunk the clg on Tuesday as we have already got a lot of holidays....
From 20th Jan 2012 We got a week off
Saturaday and Sunday are off days for us
And on Monday our college has provided holiday for us on the occasion of Subhash Chandra Bose's birthday....
I am fade up with the holidays... For the first time I am willing to attend the college but unable to do so...


However just enjoying writing the blog and sharing my ideas with friends.....


Guys I am really missing you... On Tuesday we will meet again..... Especially missing my Bachelor of Computer  Application (BCA ) guys.....
1) Sandip Mahatha
2) Rahul Battoo
3) Mritunjay Verma
4) Debolina Roy
5) Shek Banti Ali
6) Max
7) Shek Masudhur Rahman
8) Sandip Sen
9)Prossono Chakrovarty
10)Abhishek Bardhan
11) Tamal kanti mandal


My frns of NIPS school of management.......

4 comments:

  1. Hey buddy you are having fun then....
    No need to bunk just your clg is providing a lot of holiday...
    Have fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here brother ,Missing you too. But, No issues.. we will surerly catch up in the upcoming week.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure bhai... My sweet brother from another mother.... lol

      Delete

Guys your comment are very important to me....
Please pass your comments so that I can understand better and reply to you.