Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

4 Create your own....


Here now I have completed desinging this blog......

As I have created my blog, you guys can also create your own blog and share your ideas.
To create a blog simply you need to:-
Click on the Create blog on the navigation bar
A form will appear, just fill it with the proper details
After that you need to click on contiune
Just give your name to your blog and continue
Last step is to provide a templete to your blog....

Now you have created a blog successfully....

You can update your blog by making a regular post....

To write a blog is not a easy task... But I can gurantee you its and interesting task.
I enjoy writing my blog....
;-)

Be the member of this blog if you desire to learn more....
Thank You...

4 comments:

Guys your comment are very important to me....
Please pass your comments so that I can understand better and reply to you.